Excessive diversity of business applications and software on the market in recent years has created a minor chaos within the enterprise IT systems. Incongruous operating systems and distributed applications installed on diverse hardware, with hundreds of different types of messages being sent and received simultaneously from the web and inside the organization require businesses to devote special attention to application integration possibilities.
Application integration ensures:
- Higher organization efficiency through uniting the uncoordinated IT ecosystems ensuring the ongoing simplification of the IT systems' maintenance and support process and reducing operating costs.
- Consistent and unified decision-making leveraging the benefits of business automation through information and processes integration across the company.
- Real-time connectivity between installed applications across the enterprise: internal business software, web-based systems and ready-to-use solutions.
- Secure and efficient B2C and B2B communication integrating communication channels with internal business processes and systems using the Internet, thus automating the supply chain.
Application Integration Services
Unique InfoTech is a seasoned systems integrator, employing highly competent professionals who will guide you through the integration process, making it sharp, cost-effective and incident-free by utilizing the principles of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Automation (BPA).
We offer a comprehensive end-to-end approach to application integration, assembling the solutions that will maximize the value of your current systems without sacrificing your potential for growth. A standardized integration process is as following:
- Unique InfoTech thoroughly analyzes your business needs and goals, indentifying the specifications and possibilities for your integration project and advising on strategy, design, and tools best suited for your IT infrastructure.
- We cooperate with you to determine the most suitable integration approach including requirements management, risk assessment and solution architecture. We take into account both your present systems and capabilities and your future growth targets.
- We create tailored solutions that operate according to your specifications and maximize usability, efficiency and ease of maintenance.
- Application Integration: Implementation of web services and other tools enabling automated data exchange and business process integration across diverse applications.
- Portal Integration: Displays information gained from many applications on a single user interface, enabling users to easily and quickly access the needed information.
- Process Integration: Streamlines processes across the enterprise for real-time information access for all users, and integrity across all systems.
- Data Integration: Developing data connectors and middleware to integrate the application data and data storages.
- Technical support
- We provide an ongoing 2nd and 3rd level technical support ensuring that your solution will operate effectively and without a hitch for years to come.